H845 Fitting Instructions
Make sure surface is clean, dry and free from grease. It is recommended unit is removed and re-painted first, to eliminate any show-through of old transfers. Cut around each transfer leaving roughly a 6mm or 1/4” margin.
This is a waterslide transfer.
- Dip in water for approximately 30 seconds.
- After one minute, slide the transfer just beyond the edge of the paper.
- Place on the article where it is to be fixed, and whilst holding the edge of the transfer, gently pull the paper from underneath.
- Place paper (same side towards you) on top of the transfer and rub down with flat of hand whilst holding the paper.
- Peel off paper and leave to dry.
- After the transfer is dry remember to pierce centre air vent hole in cap.